After School Aide
Global Community Charter School (GCCS) is currently looking for After School Aides for the 2017-2018 school year. GCCS has a voluntary after school program that runs from Monday through Thursday from 4:30 PM - 5:45 PM. Students can participate in this program for free.
The After School Aide is a PART-TIME position and would be excellent for college students who are interested in starting or continuing in the field of education or non-profits. Part time hours as an After School Aide are: Monday - Thursday from 3:30 pm - 6:15 pm. Employment is conditional based on a successful fingerprint clearance and background check.
- Escorting students from the classroom to the bus
- Picking up students at their classroom for After School Program
- Leading after school sessions with GCCS students
- Maintaining materials and supplies for programming
- Promptly preparing materials for afternoon sessions
- Communicating with parents in the case of any program concerns including lateness
- Taking attendance and ensuring participants are signed out at the end of the day
- Staying with children in case the participant is picked up late
- Creating incident reports when appropriate
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
GLOBAL COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL is firmly committed to equal employment opportunity. The School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices for all qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability (including AIDS), marital status, military status, citizenship status, predisposing genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Employment decisions at the GLOBAL COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL will be made in a non-discriminatory manner and are based on qualifications, abilities, and merit. This policy governs all aspects of employment at this School including recruitment, hiring, assignments, training, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, compensation, employee benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Fill out our online application.
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Be sure to include the title of the position that you are applying for in the subject of the email.
No telephone inquiries please. GCCS is committed to diversity and actively seeks a diverse pool of candidates in this search. GCCS is an EEO.