Global Community Charter School (GCCS) is a Harlem-based International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that is innovative, inquiry-based, culturally competent, and provides students with a comprehensive and rigorous curriculum that encourages critical and creative thinking.
The Operations Associate (OA) will play a key supportive role in the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly/annual operational goals and objectives. This is a great opportunity for experienced operations or administrative professional to support critical school systems in a dynamic organization dedicated to academic excellence and holistic child growth. The OA will work with and support a team of talented and dedicated professionals making a difference in the lives of youth in our community.
The Operations Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with new student registration events, including some weekend/evening events
- Support in the day-to-day tech needs of classroom teachers and assistants
- Assist in the preparation of student report cards and testing administration
- Support weekly & monthly meal count reconciliation for school food program
- With Operations Manager, process bus authorization forms and ensure daily busing schedules are accurate and current, providing safe and timely arrival and departure of all busing students, updating parents/families as needed.
- Support smooth and consistent daily school operations
School Administration & Management
- Support administration of GCCS after school program, including attendance, parent communication and snack distribution
- Assist in setting up and maintaining student information system
- Manage after school student enrollment and properly maintain and update Afterschool Programming files
- Serve as backup Receptionist as needed
- Ensure that the school adheres to all local compliance and reporting requirements, per calendars and guidelines provided by GCCS
- Assist on school events, lunch supervision, school trips, and professional developments as needed.
Global Community Charter school is firmly committed to equal employment opportunity.
Fill out our online application.
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Be sure to include the title of the position that you are applying for in the subject of the email.
No telephone inquiries please. GCCS is committed to diversity and actively seeks a diverse pool of candidates in this search. GCCS is an EEO.